• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jon Ralph, AFL journalist with Herald Sun, Fox Footy and SEN Radio, talks cricket

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun 2h
Great T20 squad with Brad Hodge in. Clearly the nutty professor Inverarity absent when they picked it. Hodge clearly "in a good space"

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun Jan 31
If you pick Hodge tonight, you have to play him in the World Cup because you rate him. Not just play him to get another 10K for MCG crowd

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun Jan 17
Better than Bevan

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun Jan 10
Is it really a Super over? Did they just make this up on the spot? How good #beenOSsinceNovember

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun Nov 21
Was thinking how this would be even better with Bill Lawry & Tony Greig going nuts together

benchmark00

Hahah I promise you that earlier today after I read that top tweet I unfollowed him.

****ing unreal hey. And he's not alone. It's weird how every footy journo has such **** cricket opinions.

Spikey

Mark Robinson ‏@Robbo_heraldsun 12s
@malcolmconn or anyone else in front of the box .... is it plumb or plum? #curious

Spikey

Rohan Connolly ‏@rohan_connolly 26s
Anyone still want to dispute Australia has the best Test attack in the world right now? #SAvAUS

Spikey

Rohan Connolly ‏@rohan_connolly 1m
Pretty confident Robin Jackman's commentary could become very annoying very quickly in these parts given the opportunity. #SAvAUS

Rohan Connolly ‏@rohan_connolly 33s
MT: "@jimmy9 @StuartBroad8 pancake day always reminds me of Sri Lanka! #everydayispancakeday" .... Not watching the cricket, chaps?

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun 24m
Good for footy. So to speak. Had to get the kid off #droolin

Spikey

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun 3m
Why isn't Muirhead given every game he can as a young leg spinner? It's a dead runner. Must not be in a good head space #nuttyprofessor

Spikey

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun 15s16 seconds ago
The South Africans bowl 20 overs of yorkers. We bowl 10 overs of ****e. Half trackers and dross. Can't win like that

Spikey

Mark Robinson @Robbo_heraldsun · 22m 22 minutes ago
Micheal Clarke was so strong... But I wonder when he calls Phillip his younger brother... I wonder what the real older brother felt...

Spikey

Rohan Connolly ‏@rohan_connolly 20s20 seconds ago
Just back from beach. What happened to Clarke? #AUSvIND

ajdude

International Coach
jon ralph reporting from the shops

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun
Shows how silly Rebecca Wilson's Clarke column was. He only should have played if fit, not just because. He has already honoured a mate

Spikey

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun 43s43 seconds ago
Never seen a bigger mix of total guns and total nobodies than Big Bash. Milenko & Worrall play in same league as KP & Kallis

Spikey

Mark Robinson ‏@Robbo_heraldsun 7s7 seconds ago
Bill Lawry should be full-time on Ch9. In: Lawry. Out: ????