• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 'post every time Brad Hodge tweets something egocentric' Thread

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Reckon its harder to pass high school then it is to get The Roar to let you write on their website.
Can confirm the owner asked me to write for them, well before I passed high school. Asked me to dumb down my paper as well, hilariously enough.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brad Hodge ‏@bradhodge007 19m
After opening the bowling for Australia at the mcg, I am looking forward to working with new spin coach Shane Warne @warne888

Spikey

Brad Hodge ‏@bradhodge007 19m
After opening the bowling for Australia at the mcg, I am looking forward to working with new spin coach Shane Warne @warne888
absolutely seething I didn't think to use this joke

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That tweet would have been much worse had he properly used "you're". Hodge doing the right thing for everyone.

Daemon

Gonna tweet him this page under the disguise of an article that advocates his selection in SA just so he clicks it.