• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Our treatment of Jono

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My paper regarding the effects of spiking each drink Jono has is due to be released next month btw

Riggins

International Captain
Hmmmmm, tricky one this.

Pre Kohli-gate I was one of Jono's biggest fans and it infuriated me how he was never truly accepted and appreciated by CW, also thought he was treated appallingly by the people during the Sydney debacle. But what he did last summer was treacherous and at the time I never wanted him back posting again........but now that that has all been worked out and he does appear at least to be a team player I've softened to him again and glad that we have him.

I've never criticised him for the way he posts though, that's Jono and you have to accept that there will be frustrating pictures along with utter greatness.

I think however unfair it is it's just a given now that unless he's performing he'll get criticised for how he plays.......he can't win either way.

cpr

International Coach
My BOTM campaign this year is based on the fact if I win, I shall make Jono ask permission of every member online at that time before he makes a post.

Better policies for a better forum IMO.

Riggins

International Captain
He bought me nothing. I bought the first round of beers, and then he payed for his own the next round.

benchmark00

He's currently in the burns unit of the hospital recovering from third degree burns on his legs.

Burgey

It being New Years Day, the season is upon us where Jono pretends he knows something about tennis just because he once lived in Melbourne and occasionally stays up late watching it on TV.