• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Imaginary CricketWeb memories circa 2015

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I think posts links are different for the mugs that use default posts per page than those of us who use 40ppp.

ajdude

International Coach
don't talk about cricketweb global moderator carn_the_pies like that riggins. just reported your post

ajdude

International Coach
ftr when i say stuff like "i reported your post" it means "i didn't report your post but i'm trying to sound serious in a funny way because i am almost always not serious"

Riggins

International Captain
Yeah I knew it wasn't actually you ajd00d. I said KPs innings was bad and some English ****s posting had been horrendous today. Which it had.