• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rejected Parody Thread Ideas

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cooking for the Windies Quartet of the 80s.
Must have been a hell of a task feeding them.

Though mind you it probably wasn't half as taxing as preparing almond and cinnamon flapjacks containing protein-based maximuscle for Cook and co.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Big 2 killing cricket chat stone dead

Skyliner and CaptainGrumpy have ensured themselves advantages that other posters don't have, they make many more posts, they have each other's back, they attack anyone who doesn't share their views. How is this different to ****posting, to rorting the community of Cricket Web posters? Where is the level playing field that allows the 'better' posters to compete? Rather than receive the forum they deserve, the 'better' posters actually have the deck increasingly stacked against them.

Is the Cricket Web community a family or is just the Big 2 and everyone else be damned? Less posts from good NZ posters that posted well last time NZ were in England, because Skyliner and CaptainGrumpy continue to post yet more rubbish? What a damned disgrace.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As the officially appointed best poster on CW (:ph34r: + you pushed me to this cribbage) I endorse this post. Cheers.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
What is your ATG XI of threads about ATG XIs?? (Tests only)
I was proud of the fact I didn't have any posts in those threads, until one day I woke up dreaming about ATG XIs and posted my line up. True story - never had a dream about any other cricketing matter.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Cattle of the members 2015