• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rejected Parody Thread Ideas

Riggins

International Captain
Could an Australian team made up of amateur footballers become NFL world beaters?

I reckon some of those guys can be trained to become highly effective NFL players. AFL players move the ball a lot further than NFL players do (I know a TD is a TD irrespective of distance) and I think after a couple of years of being taught the ropes in NFL, they could become a top team.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Cattle of the members 2015

related threads:

Lord Presents..What Ate Your Hay + What Ruined Your Hay IV
What are you chewing right now?
Cow Trouble
CoW's Top 100 Teat Milking Performances
[h=3][/h]

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Could an Australian team made up of sydney grade cricketers become T20 world beaters?

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Is it just me or does it look like Stuey Clark and TPC have been photoshopped in there? I mean, look at TPC's head ffs. Bizarre.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Cricket Underwear

An opportunity for superstitious posters on CW to post pictures of their lucky undies that they dutifully wash every Sunday in preparation for being put into use the following Saturday.
My opening post in the thread will be to reveal that I take consideration of which pair to put on as I have to get changed in front of the lads so don't want to wear an ill fitting pair for a match.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Underwear

An opportunity for superstitious posters on CW to post pictures of their lucky undies that they dutifully wash every Sunday in preparation for being put into use the following Saturday.
My opening post in the thread will be to reveal that I take consideration of which pair to put on as I have to get changed in front of the lads so don't want to wear an ill fitting pair for a match.
:laugh: yeah this used to be a consideration for me as well until I started wearing skins.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Various Records in Crocker History

Last edited: