• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

In the event that Burgey's back gives out from carrying CW for so many years..

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
.... and he has to retire, who takes over as the best poster on the forum?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Well I think the convention is that you should not only appoint your successor but you should take that person under your wing during a transition period and coach and mentor them.

There are a number of up and coming young Australian posters who are diamonds in the rough.

So who are you going to name?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
I've always thought you have had a few drinks before your best anti-England rants. No need to worry about your back. As long as you stay on the sauce then you retain the title.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Which Australian captain do you most identify with? This will help make the decision on your successor.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm not fat and I don't have a voice for TV so Tubby Taylor comparisons would be far fetched, I'm also a **** poster so look elsewhere.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Could have been GIMH, but he's recently been caught up in a text messaging scandal, whereby he was found to have been sending messages to members of a rival forum saying how **** some of his CW teammates (Jono) are.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
pretty sure that's a lie because i know for a fact that gimh can't afford a mobile phone