• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How flawed is Monk's list of the 10 greatest women?

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
- Scarlett Johansson
- Stevie Nicks
- Adriana Lima
- Liz Hurley
- Zooey Deschanel
- Winona Ryder
- Jessica Pare
- Hex from Good Game
- Alison Brie

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Monk, in all seriousness, this is a piss poor effort. You never, ever post a thread about good looking women without pics. Used to **** me no end when you'd see a new post in the Hottest Women thread and someone had just written something instead of posting a gallery of pics of some glamour or other.

Wake up to yourself. If you don't post several photos of each of the women in your list by 5pm today EDST for our viewing pleasure then we will petition the Mods for this thread will be locked and your account banned.

Lift your ****ing game.

Red

Monk, in all seriousness, this is a piss poor effort. You never, ever post a thread about good looking women without pics. Used to **** me no end when you'd see a new post in the Hottest Women thread and someone had just written something instead of posting a gallery of pics of some glamour or other.

Wake up to yourself. If you don't post several photos of each of the women in your list by 5pm today EDST for our viewing pleasure then we will petition the Mods for this thread will be locked and your account banned.

Lift your ****ing game.
"If you build it, they will come".

As evidenced by Alison Brie staring at me above.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Don't you hate when you see someone on TV and you think you've, well not exactly spotted them, but you kind of hope no one else likes them only to find out every **** likes them. This for me is with Alison Brie.

Mock, Nicks at her peak or now?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't you hate when you see someone on TV and you think you've, well not exactly spotted them, but you kind of hope no one else likes them only to find out every **** likes them. This for me is with Alison Brie.

Mock, Nicks at her peak or now?
Was a life changing moment for me when I realised Britta was not the hottest girl on the show.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm back.

I thought that Zooey bird would feature in this list. Seems the type Monk would go for.

Red

you're correct and she was an oversight and she's immaculate. 10 stars

zooey-deschanel-nature-hd-and-pictures-for.jpg