• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Watson's All-Time Great Ashes Contest

Riggins

International Captain
How much greater could Watson get? Flat pitch. Check. Series over. Check. **** limited overs spinner to slog around. Check. If there's one thing that is more frustrating than Watto continuing to throw it away on 40 odd it's that he regularly shows, when it doesn't matter, that he actually does have the ability to get big scores. All time great knock from an all time great ****.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
R1991ns has been logging on and nervously checking this thread every 5-10 minutes to see if he's had a reply.

Personally I'm posting just to bring to your attention Watson's nipple which has been brought to attention.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
It's always a nervous wait when your testing forum thread is out in the open, just as well you didn't suffer the Daemon treatment as I once did

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
R1991ns has been logging on and nervously checking this thread every 5-10 minutes to see if he's had a reply.

Personally I'm posting just to bring to your attention Watson's nipple which has been brought to attention.
Must be applying this before a long innings, surely...