• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Swingpanzee appreciation society

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Celebrating the finest moments of this critically acclaimed and much loved poster, quickly found these examples of his usual match thread input...

Wow. Rain! Here it comes.
(as Australia reach 400)

First runs.
Couldn't think of a better poster to read when I can see the action myself, excellent insight from this guy. His English is always impeccable as well...

Beauty cover drive.
Broad deserved that for bowling shorts repeatedly.
Broad banging it hard as usual.
(my personal favourite, sounds like Broad)

Match threads simply aren't the same without him.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Slightly premature Testing Forum debut for Maximas imo

6/10 good effort though

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One of your best posts being a 6/10 is nothing to be happy about. The fact that it's minnow bashing means it doesn't count anyways.

ajdude

International Coach
shut the **** up daemon this is a very good thread and i'd like to see you start a thread better than this, don't be such a mean **** you arsehole

good work maximas 10/10 would read again

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
exactly, I try to set up a thread full of good will and respect for a fellow member, and Daemon just comes and ****s it up