• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pictures of Steve Smith

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I make a quick cameo at the start, then out of sight for a while, then magically appear again... face the camera, grab my face or something, start walking out and then turn around again. To see more of me on film, hire out the old Schoolies movie Blurred.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Next captain?

Ricky Ponting believes the next Test captain could be under our noses, one of the few young batsmen who has taken big strides forward in this tumultuous period of Australian cricket.

hough reluctant to burden him with greater expectation than already falls on every young cricketer who plays for Australia, when pressed by Fairfax Media, Ponting revealed he regarded Steve Smith as a potential captain.
Smith next captain?

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heading to the game tomorrow, hopefully will get some fresh snaps of the People's Champ. Taking requests.