• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pictures of Steve Smith

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Incredible moment for TPC tonight when he met Burgeinho. Great for him to chat with his successor as skipper and at number three.

Spikey

Burgeinho ever heard of a phone. ffs. this was our chance to get TPC to board here

Burgey

image.jpg
What a moment for TPC.

Burgeinho got his bat signed. It's a GM Six6 Players Edition which set me back nearly a grand. Anyway, he rocks up to TPC who says "This should be a New Balance bat, but nice stick", to which Burgeinho replies "Just ignore the other signature and sign it please". The other signature is Joe Root etched into the back of it. "Who's that? Oh, never mind" says TPC.

Legend.

Burgey

Said he was too nervous to tell him about the TPC moniker, but he's tagged him on Instagram in the above pic and I've commented calling SS the People's Champ on there.

Spikey

**** yes. i'm buzzing and i'm just reading the story. awesome stuff

where did this happen?

Spikey

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. would have died if he had a pic of himself, TPC and harry solomons