• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia: A country with no vultures

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
We have more than enough other animals to make up for it.

Most of them far more deadly. Killing tourists with animals is part of the national culture, tbh.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now, see, I did not know that. This is the first one of these threads that's taught me something. You've done well.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
and the Old World Vultures, including the birds that are seen scavenging on carcasses of dead animals on African plains.

these old world vultures seem like a regular Drew Petrie

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Would love to know the thought process that led to this thread's creation. I'll bet sledger searched through all of the words that rhymed with culture and lucked in. Especially as there don't seem to be any others.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Would love to know the thought process that led to this thread's creation. I'll bet sledger searched through all of the words that rhymed with culture and lucked in. Especially as there don't seem to be any others.
Spoken like a jealous **** who didn't think of it first.