Shane Warne's Argos Review
- Says he doesn't like the catalogue.
- The pens they provide are too small and are often out of ink.
- The checkouts would be run better by Mark Taylor.
- Terry Jenner would be ace as Head of Marketing.
- Marlon Samuels should be banned from Argos stores.
- Rotation of products sold should not be allowed.
- Shorter form catalogues should be handed out to allow older customers who can no longer cope with the size of the main catalogue to continue to frequent Argos stores.
- Current management couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery.
- Argos should sell hair plugs and plastic surgery.