• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mass Tasting Incidents in Cricket Chat

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do you think it's because too many CWers tend to jump the gun with their predictions?

uvelocity

International Coach
I'll still out perform you this round with three scorchers in there you **** ****. You have the worst team ever assembled.
You're an idiot, that's why. Yours is actually is the worst fantasy sports team I've ever seen put together.
Were you the person in charge of selecting the Thunder side last year?

EDIT: @ uvelocity
That legitimately is a disgusting team.
This hurts my brain.
nomnomnom :eat:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol Uvelocity bragging at beating someone with 6 players not playing in the past two weeks.

uvelocity

International Coach
lol I've have 6 and 7 playing everyweek clown, still havent been able to swap d00lan out yet either