• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Alarming development

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've actually posted in every single thread on the first page (30 threads) of Cricket Chat. Just noticed that every thread had the "subscribed" tick next to it and I only subscribe upon posting.

Don't know what to make of this.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There are many alarming things about you Cribb, posting excessively in cricket chat is hardly one of them.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
There are many alarming things about you Cribb, posting excessively in cricket chat is hardly one of them.
I take solace in the fact that there are actually eight members with even more posts than me on here. I'd hate to see a Cricket Chat only postcount list but I'm still confident I wouldn't be in the top two of that either.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Sound advice. I think I actually posted more on CricketWeb when I had one than I do now though. Weird times.

EDIT: in before you deleted it. So ha.
Is it true you have had CW dates where you have a romantic meal followed by breaking out his and her laptops to make posts about ATGs.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I haven't posted in the "Spin in Australia" thread yet, so this is no longer even true. I've been reading it though so no doubt someone will entice me to reply in there soon enough.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
harsh - I wouldn't have sanctioned Richard going out with my daughter
Precisely the kind of scenario for which the good Lord gave us shotguns.

Fertang fils sits quietly reading in a study that smells of rich mahogany with many leather bound books, when there's a knock on the door,

"Father, this is Richard"

"Ee gad. Fetch me my pump action post haste, Mellors. I'll beat him about the face and neck with Blackstone's Commentaries on the Laws of England until your return."