• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Ct"

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Dear loyal members of Cricket Web and Spikey,

It has come to my attention that Prince EWS uses the forum search tool in order to go around picking fights with anyone who dared casually mention cricket. Yes that's right - he goes around making sure he takes every single bait laid out for him by searching cricket, no matter how little the thread overall has to do with him or how harmless the post actually was.

So, given the forum search function won't let you search for a two-letter word, I urge everyone to refer to cricket as Ct from now on, rather than Cricket. That way you'll be free to make harmless jokes to your heart's content without him being able to find them, take them way too seriously and pretend to be offended as an excuse to ruin yet another thread.

Please take my suggestion on my board,

GIMH
CricketWeb.net poster