• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which soccer thread will talk about soccer next in the general soccer forum?

Do you know how to Dougie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ripper868

International Coach
Biggest sport it may be but do you really need 3 separate thread/polls? Struck me as 3 questions easily answered by those with the knowledge and interest within the soccer threads that already exist.

Anyway, long day, and apologies if this thread has offended the soccer purists on this site.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
*sigh*

EDIT: While I appreciate the annoyance of football to most Australians on this forum, and most Australians in general, it is the biggest sport in the world. I think that the English Premier League is the most widely broadcast/most watched event/show/thing, ever. Still, we cram in most other footballing competitions (Champions League for example, where the Barcelona vs Chelsea game was the most talked about thing on Twitter, ever, I think) and news in the English thread as it is.

The polls help clearly illustrate the choices of forum members, and the responses so far indicate a mass interest, at a pivotal point in the league. The polls are also only open for three days, so that they don't have a lasting irritation factor for people like yourself. I did create similar, if not a larger amount of polls last season. I've also created them for cricket related subjects, and I see other members doing so now.

When they're in the relevant sub-forum, I don't really see the problem. I certainly don't mind if there are three AFL/League/Rugby polls at once, especially if there is a 'market' for them.

Last edited:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
I think the question we all want answered is when will you teach us all how to "Dougie"?