• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would you eat meat in a play/movie?

Would you eat that dead animal with the public watching? Coz hitler wouldnt have

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Mate of mine wants me to eat a bacon butty in a play. Now as I ****ing love bacon it's a non-issue but it got me thinking about animal rights, the environment and the use of white bread when children may be watching.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yes, but I wouldn't eat vegetables. I am not anti vegetable. I just find the idea of vegetables disgusting, and everyone who eats them to be repugnant. I'm not saying people who eat vegetables shouldn't have any rights. I'm just saying I understand why they don't.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Clearly didn't ask if you would eat vegetables, take your prejudiced views elsewhere.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Methinks this thread has a subtext. Probably just being a ****ing speculative vegetable though.