• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post in this thread if you have ZERO infraction points

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I am seeking my first infraction points. But want to get them given to me for something good. Not a wanky transgression. Something like continued disobediance appeals to me - in as much as I think it is a riot that they used the word disobediance.

If I could submit some other titles for transgressions they would be:

Talking back
Attitude issues
and He thinks he is too big for his boots

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How's about for just being a downright poisonous toodstool, just like the thread starter and his bowling alley buddies.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
i am seeking my first infraction points. But want to get them given to me for something good. Not a wanky transgression. Something like continued disobediance appeals to me - in as much as i think it is a riot that they used the word disobediance.

If i could submit some other titles for transgressions they would be:

Talking back
attitude issues
and he thinks he is too big for his boots
.... ;)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
A quick check of my profile reveals I am three hours away from a whole year without an infraction.

Let's see if I can last those three years. What a fine upstanding pillar of this community I am.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
A quick check of my profile reveals I am three hours away from a whole year without an infraction.

Let's see if I can last those three years. What a fine upstanding pillar of this community I am.
Gonna infract you so hard in 2 hours and 55 minutes.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Will just open the floodgates tbh, before you know it I'll be the second ever surreal offender

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Surely you must have been infracted for making a thread relating to something benchmark once said?