• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Post in this thread if you have ZERO infraction points

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
FTR I would like this thread stickied and then a responsible mod, so I'm thinking vic_orthdox, James, Rich2001, four_or_six, Somerset, Fusion, nightprowler10, Neil Pickup, Matt79 or Teja, to delete any posts by posters who have infraction points. If a poster receives an infraction after posting in the thread, that's fine provided they don't do so in future. This is an important thread.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I just realised PEWS booked me for avoiding the filter months ago. WAC.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Wait, GIMH hasn't got any infraction points?

The news is just coming out that Hell has frozen over.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wait, GIMH hasn't got any infraction points?

The news is just coming out that Hell has frozen over.
Prince EWS - who probably has zero points at this point - has a far more recent infraction than me. I am one of the forum good guys. An example to all.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Is there something vBulletin can do to stop undesirables from posting in this thread? I'd feel safer

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As fa as I can see this thread is made up of mainly Australians. WHO ARE THE ****ING CONVICTS NOW, HUH? :cool:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
BTW another condition of this thread is that you show loyalty by posting in it instead of fredfertang's mean piece of trolling. I expect loyalty and if you post in the other thread, vic_orthdox will delete all your posts in this one. He doesn't know this yet, but I am sure he will oblige.