• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Burgey

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh man. Whenever I drive in I put a reminder in my phone now. That was the pits.

Flem274*

123/5
Some say the number of pages in Lord of the Rings is one tenth of Burgey's true age, and that when he first began shaking his fists at the sky dragons existed.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Remember that thread, does 0.9r=1? We need a similar thread for calculating Burgey's true age

Last edited:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Fresh off his victory in the courtroom Burgey decides to try his luck out on the town. Local female life may need more convincing.

Maybe try putting some clothes on next time ****.

Really? That's your best evening wear?

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
After years of mistreatment and abuse Burgey (left) finally works up the courage to confront Mrs Burgey.

Last edited: