• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Monkeys

funniest ****?

• Total voters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shri, is there a reason you also opted for the glasses in addition to the Crown and Staff?

I need to know these things before voting.

uvelocity

International Coach
the other one is a kiwi **** who just did a straight copy. shri's is actually funny. spikeys i cant stop looking at.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
the other one is a kiwi **** who just did a straight copy. shri's is actually funny. spikeys i cant stop looking at.
Nah ****, I was the original avatar stealer!

Shri, being an unoriginal ****, tried to cash in on my idea. He isn't interesting or funny enough on his own, ya see.

Copycatting is lame. It doesn't matter if they have given the monkey glasses or fancy hypno-eyes. Lame!

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nah ****, I was the original avatar stealer!

Shri, being an unoriginal ****, tried to cash in on my idea. He isn't interesting or funny enough on his own, ya see.

Copycatting is lame. It doesn't matter if they have given the monkey glasses or fancy hypno-eyes. Lame!
Aren't you the **** who copied me, ****?