• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who Does Imran Khan Think Has the Highest Proportion of New Threads to Posts Made?

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
A grenade that confuses the **** out of the enemy, they pick it up and kaboom, spaghetti and meatballs.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Since when to people need to have played Pokemon to recognise a Pokeball? It's like not recognising the USS Enterprise.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'm aware.

And you should link to bulbapedia not serebii oh god I need help

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
During the Pokemon craze, I sold idiot Poke fans, cards for cash. Made a decent amount of money for stuff which is now worthless.