• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will India Ever Win An Overseas Test Match Again?

Thread title

• Total voters

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
BCCI to try to have the T20 matches later on this summer given test status

Spark

Global Moderator
I don't know how long it will take for a picture being a poll option to get old, but it won't be for quite a while.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I don't know how long it will take for a picture being a poll option to get old, but it won't be for quite a while.
Likewise I'm pretty sure I can get away with using that picture as a punchline for quite awhile

uvelocity

International Coach
that is a ****ing disgrace

how can they even do that? if possible will be retrospectively changed when the BCCICC is disbanded

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
that is a ****ing disgrace

how can they even do that? if possible will be retrospectively changed when the BCCICC is disbanded
So there will be one line item for list A in the stats and it will combine 20 20 and 50 over stuff together? That sure sounds meaningful.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
benchmark00 said:
Can't believe you can't see through this as an attempt to provoke Indian posters. There's no reason why this thread is still open.
....I don't even...