• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

sledger's signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You ****s will have to wrestle me for it.
Well I still don't seem to have it even though I've enabled sigs for the first time in years - there are some pretty crass ones about actually - I'm minded to start a poll to establish the worst

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Goodness me. I might need to review my signature - after all, if you can't include quotes from posters when they've said nice things about you, what on earth must the mods think of my signature, which is almost purely to remind posters I don't like of some of the ******** things they might have said about cricket?

Some sort of guidance would be appreciated, even if it's just to put me in touch with the signature police so that I can discuss whether my signature is likely to upset them and rectify this without the need for infractions.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Perhaps said guidance would be along the lines of

"If you've just got your signature back after a long hiatus, which was instigated in the first place for abusing the feature in order to annoy certain members, perhaps it's best not to immediately use it to deliberately annoy a member you have been repeatedly warned not to have irritating spats with all over the forum."

tl;dr - I'm thinking it wasn't that smart of ol' Sledge to basically flick the v-sign at the moderators using a feature they've only just given him back.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Perhaps said guidance would be along the lines of

"If you've just got your signature back after a long hiatus, which was instigated in the first place for abusing the feature in order to annoy certain members, perhaps it's best not to immediately use it to deliberately annoy a member you have been repeatedly warned not to have irritating spats with all over the forum."

tl;dr - I'm thinking it wasn't that smart of ol' Sledge to basically flick the v-sign at the moderators using a feature they've only just given him back.
Yeah indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.