• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

sledger's signature

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Too provocative. Apparently.
Really?

I remember once trying to explain to my 90 year old grandmother what a Chicken Tikka Masala was all about - twenty years on I at last understand how she felt

I think I'll go and have a lie down and some bread and dripping now

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
That's the one we linked to in our piece then?

I may be getting old and slow here, but what's the issue with that in a sig?
He asks for his signature back after having it taken away due to abusing the privilege, we oblige, and a within a couple of weeks he puts in a quote in there for no other reason than to wind up another poster who he knows very well the mods are trying to resolve a dispute with along with himself.

You can spin it any way you like but the intention was clear and given he'd only just been given it back, it didn't exactly make us think we'd made a good decision. Pretty much just typical subtle baiting laid out in such a way as to have a ready-made defence for anyone who wants to listen out of context.

Anyway it's clear this thread isn't going anywhere constructive so I'm gonna close it. If sledger wants to discuss his signature rights he's free to email the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.