• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thilan Samaraweera: a victim of black pudding?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
White Pudding is fantastic as well, only remember having it once or twice but oh my

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So, sooo good. Best bit of a fry-up. The Irish do it much better than the English. Like most things.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Had it last last night as part of a "pork platter" that had steak, belly pork, etc. And again this morning as part of the traditional morning heart disease inducer.

Pretty sure I've had my own body weight in fat this week

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Had it last last night as part of a "pork platter" that had steak, belly pork, etc. And again this morning as part of the traditional morning heart disease inducer.

Pretty sure I've had my own body weight in fat this week
Pork platter sounds ****ing epic

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Pub I used to work in did a Pig Out Grill for summer one time, had a pound of pig meat, was ****ing ace

Daemon

Black pudding, blood pudding or blood sausage is a type of sausage made by cooking blood or dried blood with a filler until it is thick enough to congeal when cooled.
:sick:

Daemon

So jokes on depression aren't allowed but cannibal ones are?

lol jk keep em coming