• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

benchmark00 has been robbed

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A terrible thing. As he plays cricket and he's from my country, I will not hear a bad thing about the man, despite him otherwise being a ****.

Seriously though, if you need wings M00peh, shall suppy.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How can you make light of such a terrible thing as robbery, Hurricane? May I remind you that before Australia was occupied by the Colonial yoke, robbery didn't exist. Highly insensitive.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I can't tell if you are serious just in case - Thread is a parody of Harbhajan was robbed thread which ended in controversy. (Monkey reference is taken from the thread as well.)

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How insensitive. Playa is Spanish for beach. Do you not remember the D Day landings? C'mon guys - do you have to keep bringing up history like this?