• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official complaint about a multi which has so far gone undetected by moderators

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FaaipDeOiad and Adamc are multis.

The mods have been prancing around this issue for too long. The evidence is concrete:

• They're both ****s
  • They both listen to **** music
  • Both are left wing extremists.

You, the moderators, were tardy the last time this issue occurred with bun, precam etc. Don't let this happen again with this even more obvious multi.

Their continued posting on this forum is a cancer on the site. A cancer which can only be cured with a swift banning.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to seeing some swift action taken and getting these two ****s off the forum.

Ch33rs.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
So this whole thing comes from Benchy being unable to handle there being more than one lefty in the world?

Athlai

Not Terrible
Haha my sister made me a fake movie poster for my 21st with my face on it.

Proof I can be a good poster imo.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I need to see this poster. Chuck it on facebook.
I'm not sure if it's on facebook, I'm not a big fan of reminiscing with photos so never both looking at, uploading or organizing them. I know where it as at home though.

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Fascinating turn this thread has taken. Can it ****s. And ban Murphy while you're at it.