• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rotating Roasts

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I feel sacking all the mods and putting me in charge is best way to protect the forum atmosphere. Thoughts?

Jono to be banned obv

Spikey

benchmark00, if i had my time again i would have called this 'Rotating Roasts'. Oh well. Live and learn

benchmark00

Would've been easier to post pix tbh.

Speaking of roasts, just watched the Hoff's roast. Br00tal.

Spikey

while I think the mod for editing the title it's too little too late. benchmark and i blew it

but not each other. i can't stress enough the fact we didn't do that.

no homo

Spikey

let's just talk about the roasts

and how jono is harming the forum atmosphere

Spikey

i just remembered I'm supposed to kill benchmark00 today

we'll just make it double or nothing for the next match. if d. smith is still at 3 i'll set jono up with benchmark00's sig/other at funeral

Spikey

assuming of course there's a funeral. your family may just dump your body into the sea