• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Battle of battles

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well Kate is better looking IMO and she'd be my pick for a relationship

If we're just choosing for one night though, Pippa

Teja.

Global Moderator
Pippa can look absolutely shocking in some photos while looking gorgeous in some. Some hardcore cakefacing involved, I suspect.

Still vote Pippa though, can't look past that behind.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Pippa can look absolutely shocking in some photos while looking gorgeous in some. Some hardcore cakefacing involved, I suspect.

Still vote Pippa though, can't look past that behind.
Her behind isn't that big tbh.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Kate .

Pippa looks really ordinary in some picks.
Has a better body though,but Kate has a better face and more grace and aura.

Teja.

Global Moderator
From the front:-

(Much as I tried, I couldn't find anything more flattering to her tbh, Let's face it she doesn't have a particularly good face)

vs

Flawless Victory.

Teja.

Global Moderator
From the back, Things get interesting

vs

A truly great battle. Let the people decide this one! Note the front battle has been mercied so please dont let your overall bias stop you from voting purely on the behinds.

Pippa

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
benchmark00's daily battle with putting on a pair of pants is so far the longest and bloodiest battle in the history of the world.

IIRC, the world was destroyed.