• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Things that will happen before the CW Forumer sim comp starts

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yeah you better run, too.
Meh, can I just pay you to carry me? They didn't look upon deserters well but if I'd been drafted into a war as pointless as WWI where my ass likely to be especially used as canon fodder, I'd rather just take my chances and frag someone while I'm still at home. Or whatever the wwi equivilant of fragging was. Or pay some gung ho patriot like Turbinator to go in my place. What, they're going to track yet another brown person on India with their extensive DNA database? :p