• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will I get

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Depends if you make any more completely non-offensive posts really doesn't it? Because if you do, wham bam infraction man.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Only thing worse than the infraction system has been the hullabaloo surrounding it by the ****s who think it's awesome to put the amount they have in their location line to make them seem like hard or funny ****s when they're just ****ing jerks on a ****ing internet cricket forum for ****s sake.

What a bunch of buffoons.

Craig

World Traveller
Only thing worse than the infraction system has been the hullabaloo surrounding it by the ****s who think it's awesome to put the amount they have in their location line to make them seem like hard or funny ****s when they're just ****ing jerks on a ****ing internet cricket forum for ****s sake.

What a bunch of buffoons.
You're a buffoon.