• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the All Time Greatest Twit

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A lot of Pommy politicos in line for this one.

John Gummer (sic.)
David Mellor
Jeffrey Archer
Donna Awatere Huata

Or, Hone Harawira from NZ. Though you may wish to swap the vowel in 'twit' for Hone.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hope he doesn't get a heart attack before getting through the warm up.
I'm unlikely to have a heart attack for the same reason you're unlikely to require brain surgery, or to develop testicular cancer :ph34r:

Teja.

Global Moderator
I'll use up my three nominations on GI Joe, His emo sister GI Woe and his mother GI Hoe.

/schoolboy namecalling.

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
I'm unlikely to have a heart attack for the same reason you're unlikely to require brain surgery, or to develop testicular cancer :ph34r:
Greatest comeback since that magical night in Barcelona back in '99?

I say yes.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Because his brain and genatalia are working correctly?

I'm doing it wrong aren't I? :(