• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Benchmark vs. Jono - fight of the century!

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
- 'benchy' benchmark00 vs. Jono 'The ****'
- From player-controlled event 'CricketWeb Cage Fighting All-Stars 1' (from the save game 'backup')

>Blurcat Radio is pleased to bring you a special contest; 'benchy' benchmark00 squares off with Jono 'The ****'.
>The CricketWeb Lightweight title is on the line.
>There's the opening bell!
>Jono feints to the right, trying to draw benchy into throwing a strike.
>benchy bobs and weaves, trying to get Jono to commit.
>Jono feints left and throws a wild right but benchy is just able to avoid it.
>benchy comes in closer, looking to wrestle with Jono.
>Jono finds himself pulled into a grappling contest.
>benchy tries to wrestle Jono backward and up against the cage.
>benchy manages it, and controls Jono up against the cage.
>benchy drives a knee to the thigh area.
>Jono takes a brutal right uppercut on the chin, and that's enough to knock him down!
>benchy quickly secures side control over his stunned opponent.
>benchy hits a knee strike to the ribs.
>We move into the second half of this round.
>benchy starts trying to work to go from side control to mount.
>Jono keeps benchy from mounting him.
>Jono attempts to get some separation in order to try to stand, but can't.
>benchy has good control, and starts pounding away on Jono.
>Jono had better start defending himself, or this will be over!
>With Jono stuck and taking a pounding, the referee has to stop the match!
>The winner, by TKO; benchmark00!
>Official Result: 'benchy' benchmark00 defeats Jono 'The ****' (TKO (Strikes) in 4:09 of round 1). The match was rated as being Good.
benchy - King of the Lightweights.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Jono overcame all of his personal demons only to be defeated by the biggest demon of them all eh? RIP to his family and friends.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
My management is in discussions with Camps' management about scheduling my next fight against that West Indian ****.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I actually went to karaoke tonight for 3 hours straight and my jaw is quite sore.

Freaked out when I read your post. Scary stuff.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Had nothing on the re-match of the century:

'benchy' benchmark00 vs. Jono 'The ****'
- From player-controlled event 'CricketWeb Cage Fighting All-Stars 2: The Re-Match' (from the save game 'backup')

>Blurcat Radio is pleased to bring you a special contest; 'benchy' benchmark00 squares off with Jono 'The ****'.
>The CricketWeb Lightweight title is on the line.
>The GAMMA hype machine has got the fans looking forward to an exciting bout.
>We are underway!
>A left jab misses and benchy counters with an enormous right hook, Jono is out before he hits the deck!
>benchmark00 takes the victory by way of Knock Out!
>Official Result: benchmark00 defeats Jono 'The ****' (Knock Out (Punch) in 0:17 of round 1). The match was rated as being Good.