• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Benchmark vs. Jono - fight of the century!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gonna be honest, feel like the chick that fell into the water fountain while texting at the mall right now.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had nothing on the re-match of the century:
'benchy' benchmark00 vs. Jono 'The ****'
- From player-controlled event 'CricketWeb Cage Fighting All-Stars 2: The Re-Match' (from the save game 'backup')

>Blurcat Radio is pleased to bring you a special contest; 'benchy' benchmark00 squares off with Jono 'The ****'.
>The CricketWeb Lightweight title is on the line.
>The GAMMA hype machine has got the fans looking forward to an exciting bout.
>We are underway!
>A left jab misses and benchy counters with an enormous right hook, Jono is out before he hits the deck!
>benchmark00 takes the victory by way of Knock Out!
>Official Result: benchmark00 defeats Jono 'The ****' (Knock Out (Punch) in 0:17 of round 1). The match was rated as being Good.
I think an important part which people have glossed over is the part in bold. Not a truer word has been spoken.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
look i don't know what you rate as being good but a tramp fighting a fat ogre figure does it for me