• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Prince EWS's British Passport

What is your opinion on Prince EWS's British passport?

• Total voters

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This is an official petition for the item named in the thread title to be revoked. The dirty turncoat is supporting the team that will have the Union Flag displayed on their flag during this series and as such is not worthy of said passport.

If I get six replies then I will forward the link for this thread to parliament.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Phil Jaques has a British passport FFS; get your priorities right. At least I usually support England. :p

Shri

Mr. Glass
In other unrelated news, a french pedophile was arrested in India today after being hunted by the interpol for 9 years.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
From Paris to Berlin,
And every disco I get in,
My heart is pumping for love,
Pumping for love,

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cribbage promised me an image in here and he hasn't fulfilled

Honestly, I don't quite know how to own up to this. But I currently don't have a British passport....it's been invalid for years....and that ****ing **** does

Gonna have to make a new thread, standardised ****s across the ages, WAC

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** lives in the adjoining suburb to me. If he comes on CW during the Ashes sprouting pro-England propaganda, I wil have to hunt him down and point out to him in most forceful terms that this is not appropriate.

cpr

International Coach
Cribbage promised me an image in here and he hasn't fulfilled

Honestly, I don't quite know how to own up to this. But I currently don't have a British passport....it's been invalid for years....and that ****ing **** does

Gonna have to make a new thread, standardised ****s across the ages, WAC

Same, mine expired in April. But why would you want to go abroad when you live here??? Who needs sun, sights, scenary etc etc anyway.......