• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chicken Parmi or Chicken Parma

What's it called, it's up to you CW

• Total voters

thierry henry

International Coach
This is not a common meal option at many places in NZ and I have this sudden and overpowering desire to eat one tbh

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Since when do Aussies give a **** about a ****ty Italian football team?

It's parma. Gtfo New South Wales losers.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Good, cos I'm gonna be in NSW for a while and I don't want to have to say "parma" and have Benchy-esque douchebags correct me.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Possibly makes sense for spelling but never in my life heard anyone pronounce it 'parmi' (which would sound similar to saying palm-i, so people may think you're asking for a handjob...).

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You say 'parma' around me and you'll get a punch in the mouth. Simple as. What a ridiculously **** sounding word. 'Parma'. ffs ****s, pull your heads in.

Matt79

Global Moderator
It's like how people in southern England speak English (albeit with a startling rate of speech impediment), but Northeners make weird, orangutan with a mouth full of toffee, noises.