• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chicken Parmi or Chicken Parma

What's it called, it's up to you CW

• Total voters

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just had a parmigiana for lunch at The Corkmans Pub in Carlton..

The pub had "Chicken Parma" written on the menu. Yeah that's right, on the menu. Not parmigiana.

well that settles that.

ripper868

International Coach

The pub had "Chicken Parma" written on the menu. Yeah that's right, on the menu. Not parmigiana.

well that settles that.
Clearly a muppet wrote the menu. I turst you alerted them to the error

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

well that settles that.
Well **** me, I won't go to the Encyclopedia Britannica anymore, I'll consult the chef who writes out the specials board at The ****man's Hotel in Carlton.

Craig

World Traveller

well that settles that.
To throw a spanner into the works, I walked past a pub today and on the sign it had "$10 Monday Night Chicken Parmy" written on it. ITSTL.

Good to see we're covering the major issues on CW. Who cares about the conflicts in Sudan and Somalia and in the Middle east, when we're yet to work out to correctly name the Chicken Parmi/y/a.