• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chicken Parmi or Chicken Parma

What's it called, it's up to you CW

• Total voters

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I noticed La Porchetta had an alternative beef option. I've never tried that, but it just sounds all wrong. Has to be chicken. Has to be.

El Nino

School Boy/Girl Captain
Beef Parma? **** that.

I would have about 3 home made parma's a week i reckon. I buy mozzarella cheese and tomato paste specifically for the creation of parma's.

ripper868

International Coach
Beef Parmi? **** that.

I would have about 3 home made parmi's a week i reckon. I buy mozzarella cheese and tomato paste specifically for the creation of parmI's.
Awta

Old man coming up on friday, heading to the pub for a parmi and beers, maybe some glamz

Last edited: