• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chicken Parmi or Chicken Parma

What's it called, it's up to you CW

• Total voters

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chill at mine, we'll bash those parmi-saying douchebags together.
Haha... Run at me, ****. :ph34r:

You get your arse up here Jono, shall take you to the Leagues Club, order Parmi and when you ask for Parma the patrons will hook into you good and proper.

Craig

World Traveller
Haha... Run at me, ****. :ph34r:

You get your arse up here Jono, shall take you to the Leagues Club, order Parmi and when you ask for Parma the patrons will hook into you good and proper.
It has be a Gold Coast thing, because I've always seen it spelled as "Parmy", with a 'y', instead of an 'i'.

Burgey

It has be a Gold Coast thing, because I've always seen it spelled as "Parmy", with a 'y', instead of an 'i'.
Parmy is acceptable I imagine (ripper to confirm), as it's a subtle spelling difference of a word bewing pronounced the same way. Parma is just wrong.

ripper868

International Coach
I'd nearly say it's not but I'll allow it to slide based on the increased tan to lower IQ ratio that happens on the GC.

That and the one I had at Kewarra Surf Club was ****ing amazing.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
I've had two since I've been in Sydney. Might try and have a third on Wednesday with Burgey. I must admit I've asked for a Parma both times, and haven't been slapped across the face with a glove or any object for that matter.

ripper868

International Coach
I've had two since I've been in Sydney. Might try and have a third on Wednesday with Burgey. I must admit I've asked for a Parma both times, and haven't been slapped across the face with a glove or any object for that matter.
Ask for a Parmi next time, you'll get a complimentary bottle of Moet with it.

Last edited:

morgieb

Good man.

Still feel you'll get a slap in the face from Burgey when you're eating with him.