• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricSim ****

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Would complete their team to perfection.

I want to attract that little **** out of lurkdom tbh. He thinks he gets slaughtered over there, wait til he tries it on here.

Well actually he did once.
What was his handle here?

G.I.Joe

International Coach
greetings herr's and frau's. Maroon_faithful here. Colloquially known as mf, i was referred by one alec bannerman of cricsim; prince ews's domain (so this is where he reserves his conservative drivel for :tongue:)

from brissy. Diehard qld maroons supporter. hate cricket with a passion, however, the off topic forum seems intriguing, so i thought why not?

Anyway, see ya's round...:whistling
wtf

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, MF would get 0wned here. Would be mass lolz.
Particularly keen to see him clash heads with SS and Uppercut.

Flem274*

123/5
Yeah, MF would get 0wned here. Would be mass lolz.
Particularly keen to see him clash heads with SS and Uppercut.
If I can own someone in an argument and send them crying from the forum off topic for a few days, they're pretty ****ing **** at arguing.

cover drive man

International Captain
Stop calling! Stop calling!
I don't wanna think any more
I left my head and my heart
On the dance floor.

Stop calling! stop calling!
I don't wanna talk any more
I left my head and my heart
On the dance floor.