• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricSim ****

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Cobra Commander? I hear that guy's true identity is classified information.

EDIT: wtf Crib robber, this is treason.

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was at the Rays last year, and they're a mixed bunch. They've also lost some key players over the off season (Colesy, mainly) and signed a load of guy who are inactive... Including Mike3121 who I think is a member here too? Don't know much about the Clones other than they've got some decent chaps and some grade A ****s as well.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
The Governing Council won't allow payments above the limits for Rookie players . So had to do the under the table "adjustments" secretly.:ph34r:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
When do the tournaments begin?

Is it once every year?
It's whenever I have time, really. Should be able to get through three or more seasons a year but often don't for various reasons. The schedule for Season 10 is just about to be announced though, so it's not far off.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DWTA. As Crabb said, when 3 Crusaders walk into a bar, there's a priest, a pedo and a rapist. And that's just the first guy.