• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricSim ****

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ban me. I blame myself for the disaster that is Athers and Phlegm joining Cracksim. I rue the day. RUE THE DAY, dammit.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Far out, if I was interested in listening to a bunch of twits from cricsim chat amongst themselves, I'd probably go there rather than CW

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Far out, if I was interested in listening to a bunch of twits from cricsim chat amongst themselves, I'd probably go there rather than CW
Replies to this thread:

Flem274* 37
El Nino 13
G.I.Joe 9
Athlai 9
Corbin 7
blahblahblah 5
benchmark00 4
Shri 3
Prince EWS 3
morgieb 2
NZTailender 2
cover drive man 2
andyc 2
Clapo 2
vic_orthdox 2
Spudsy2061 2
pasag 2
grecian 1
AVA 1
Burgey 1
HeathDavisSpeed 1
Matt79 1

Number of members on that list who joined CricSim before CricketWeb: 2
Number of posts by those members: 14

It's a bunch of twits from CricketWeb who recently joined CricSim chatting amongst themselves about CricSim on CricketWeb, tbh. :p

Flem274*

123/5
It's testing forum. Sorry for ruining your CW experience in the muck around forum for pointless threads.

:p

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Hey, if I was interested in listening to your opinion, I'd probably go to the old age home rather than CW.

:cool:

Matt79

Global Moderator
It's testing forum. Sorry for ruining your CW experience in the muck around forum for pointless threads.

:p
Wow that sarcasm mark thing sure is hilarious. Makes me laugh almost as much as you including the fap smiley in every post like a kid who's just learnt a new swear word.