• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricSim ****

El Nino

School Boy/Girl Captain
Stephen Flemings Black Cap he also wore in that Lords test, which has FLEM written inside :p and you could probably look at my Craig McMillan and Roger Twose signed hat.

Roger Twose :wub:

Flem274*

123/5
I am Stephen Fleming.

And I'll be taking all this stuff back to protect it from the two ****s outside your window (Cribb and Athlai ftr).:p

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
There are a significant number of **** ****s in this thread.

If this was the Republic you can bet your sweet arse there'd be plenty of post editing going on.

Flem274*

123/5
Was talking about those who were dire in this thread. You've been fine.
Pfft, It's testing forum. Who gives a ****? both threads (whatever the hell they were to begin with) were started as either a joke or a n00b getting carried away.

Serious forum is serious.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Pfft, It's testing forum. Who gives a ****? both threads (whatever the hell they were to begin with) were started as either a joke or a n00b getting carried away.

Serious forum is serious.
All poor blahblahblah wanted was a few extra smilies :( The mods have completely shot down his self confidence.