• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricSim ****

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
How come CricSim seems to be getting an influx of CW members? Now Corey's there ffs.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I blame Heef for bringing me in, and myself for bringing the terrible Phlegm the true source of all the problems.

Flem274*

123/5
I blame Heef for bringing me in, and myself for bringing the terrible Phlegm the true source of all the problems.
Cribb was the one who invited me first tbh.

And barring WW, I have not made a single multi and in this day and age we don't care about personal responsibility-*old man rant snipped* so it's not my fault!

El Nino

School Boy/Girl Captain
Flem gave me his tracksuit jacket he wore at a test in lords that they won iirc, had champagne stains on it still. Jelious? and Gave me him and Astles book both signed and adressed to me and got Nath to sign it too :p

Flem274*

123/5
Flem gave me his tracksuit jacket he wore at a test in lords that they won iirc, had champagne stains on it still. Jelious? and Gave me him and Astles book both signed and adressed to me and got Nath to sign it too :p
Look outside your window for a sec.

El Nino

School Boy/Girl Captain
How the **** did you get my jacket!? I can also show you my canterbury jersey which was Allots which he signed and gave to me :p