• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricSim ****

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah if you're going to say **** say ****. Also, this is the ****ing worst ****ing thread I've ****ing read in a long ****ing while. **** you Cric****s off to your ****ing ******** ****ing forum of kiddy circle-jerking you ****ing ****s.

Corbin

School Boy/Girl Captain
Yeah if you're going to say **** say ****. Also, this is the ****ing worst ****ing thread I've ****ing read in a long ****ing while. **** you Cric****s off to your ****ing ******** ****ing forum of kiddy circle-jerking you ****ing ****s.
That's nice. Now pull your head in and control your tongue.

El Nino

School Boy/Girl Captain
lol at thinking i evaded the filter when i still used a *. If i wanted to evade the filter i would have done it proper :laugh:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
lol at thinking i evaded the filter when i still used a *. If i wanted to evade the filter i would have done it proper :laugh:
Regardless, if you're going to swear, either type out the whole word and let the filter take care of it, or simply asterix it out yourself. Anything else will be considered as evading the filter, even here in the TF.