• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricSim ****

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Helping out with the homework for a person who isn't related to you/paying you or you're not looking to bang is unacceptable, IMO.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'll be dragging the foetid, rotting corpse of the Crusaders kicking and screaming into the side of all that's right and good. Well, until I get bored at least. It's a bit harsh to cast cistercians on us due to the poor h4xing of Hunt and abject leadership of Eds.

"H4x he's computer." Still gives me a chuckle.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'll be dragging the foetid, rotting corpse of the Crusaders kicking and screaming into the side of all that's right and good. Well, until I get bored at least. It's a bit harsh to cast cistercians on us due to the poor h4xing of Hunt and abject leadership of Eds.

Hahaha gold.

G.I.Joe

International Coach

Haha, best guy.

Flem274*

123/5
WASC

lol

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Thanks.So basically it works like the Cricket Web 11 simulation on here?

Hopefully it turns out better than Cricket Web 11 ,where when i joined and was to make my Debut the game ended due to my Awsomeness.:cool:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

Hopefully it turns out better than Cricket Web 11 ,where when i joined and was to make my Debut the game ended due to my Awsomeness.:cool:
Yeah, I stole the idea from CWXI years ago. It was a blatant rip-off. :p

HeathDavisSpeed

It is just like the CW XI, but you get assigned to a team which has it's own private sub-forum. Also, your ability will be improved if you post more. Cricsim is a lot more 'robust' in terms of it's level of discussion. You sometimes need a pretty thick skin over there.

HeathDavisSpeed

We have Naked Thursdays at the Ravens sub-forum. Teja, you're missing out. :cool:
You guys have too many players already otherwise, given Marcuss' blatant USA style of - for want of a better word - electioneering, he would have signed for you.

Hopefully Cevno finds a decent team, as we're full up now, I believe. Pumas could be a good option, I reckon.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Joined.

Just need a team now.

Who's in which team?
And which team was the best last season?

G.I.Joe

International Coach
You guys have too many players already otherwise, given Marcuss' blatant USA style of - for want of a better word - electioneering, he would have signed for you.

Hopefully Cevno finds a decent team, as we're full up now, I believe. Pumas could be a good option, I reckon.
Who are the CW guys at the Pumas?