• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

RIP Darren Murphy

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
A man has been murdered in County Antrim.

The victim, named locally as Darren Murphy, was found injured outside a bar on Main Street, Armoy, at about 0200 GMT on Sunday. He died at the scene.

It is understood that the father-of-one from Stranocum had been on a night out in the bar with friends and there was a disturbance outside the premises.

Two men - one in his 30s and one in his 40s - have been arrested. Police have appealed for information.

DUP North Antrim assembly member Mervyn Storey said while details of what happened are still emerging, the man's death was a tragedy.

"I'm saddened that we've had such an incident that has taken place, particularly in the lead-up to Christmas," Mr Storey said.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with the family."

Mr Murphy was well known in the area. People in the village said they were stunned by the death.

BBC NEWS | UK | Northern Ireland | Pair are held after man murdered

My thoughts are with Tina Murphy. She is going to join me in Kolkata soon, where I will comfort her.

Last edited:

cover drive man

International Captain

It seems today, that all you see,
Is arguments with Aussie, and threads on Murphy

But where is that good old fashioned Cow Joke?
Slice of bestiality pie.

Lucky there's a BoyBrumby Guy! Lucky there's a man who,
Positively can do, All the things that make us,
Laugh and cry!

He's...Boy...Brum-by... Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy!

Brumby wag.

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
Are you aware that Darren Murphy is responsible for the murder? And indeed the deaths of any other Darren Murphy's who's whereabouts are unknown.

One man wrecking ball.

All together now
Theres only one Darren Murphy